created Apr 24, 2014
updated Feb 01, 2016
The number of students who are enrolled in STEM courses in the public community and technical college system.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Goal 1: World Class Education
- stem, postsecondary access, community and technical college stem courses
- Row Label
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- Source Link
- Data Source
- State Board for Community and Technical Colleges’ (SBCTC) data warehouse
- Data Definition
- The number of academic transfer students enrolled in STEM courses in a year including: sequenced science courses typically with labs (no survey courses); pre-calculus and calulus math courses; and engineering courses.
- Data Frequency
- Annual measure updated in Octomer.
- Level of Influence