created May 15, 2014
updated Aug 24, 2016
The number of students entering public higher education who access online learning (online and hybrid classes) in public community and technical colleges.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Goal 1: World Class Education
- postsecondary access, higher education onlline learning, community and technical colleges online learning, community and techinical colleges elearning
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- Source Link
- Data Source
- State Board for Community and Technical Colleges’ (SBCTC) data warehouse
- Data Definition
- The number of students enrolled in online (courses completely on the web) and hybrid courses (replace some, but not all, on ground classroom time with online learning).
- Data Frequency
- Annual measure updated in October
- Target Rationale
- The college age population remains fairly flat for the next several years and the economy is improving, which has an impact on the number of students entering and completing college.
- Level of Influence