created Dec 09, 2013
updated Aug 28, 2016
Measure: 4.1.c. Improve Washington's Corporation for Enterprise Development (CFED) Scorecard Ranking in "Financial Assets & Income" to within the top ten by 2017.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Goal 2: Prosperous Economy
- subtopic: vibrant communities, financial, income
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- The Corporation for Enterprise Development
- Source Link
- Data Source
- The Scorecard ranking is provided by the Corporation for Eneterprise Development (CFED), a non-profit orginaization dedicated to expanding economic oppertunity in the US.
- Data Definition
- To calculate a state's rank in the Financial Assets and Income issue area, each state is ranked individualy on nine separate outcome measures, then the state's rank for each outcome measure are averaged. Then final ranking is based on the overall average, with the lowest averages ranking the best.
- Data Frequency
- Some outcome measures in the Scorecard are collected from sources that are updated quarterly or annually, while other measures are only available every two to five years. The overall Scorecard rankings are published annually.