created Dec 19, 2013
updated Nov 04, 2016
Increase percent of core saltwater swimming beaches meeting water quality standards from 89% in 2012 to 95% by 2015.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Goal 3: Sustainable Energy and a Clean Environment
- swimming, beach, bacteria, wqi, water quality index, clean cool water
- Row Count
- https://data.results.wa.gov/Goal-3-Sustainable-Energy-and-a-Clean-Environment/G3-3-2-b-Swimming-Beach-Indicator/fkp8-nu8zOpens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://data.results.wa.gov/d/fkp8-nu8z?category=Goal-3-Sustainable-Energy-and-a-Clean-Environment&view_name=G3-3-2-b-Swimming-Beach-IndicatorOpens in new window.
- Data Provided By
- Washington State Department of Ecology
- Source Link
- Data Source
- Data collected by State and local agencies, NGOs, and Tribal Nations. All data is stored in Ecology's Environmental Information Management (EIM) System.
- Data Frequency