created Feb 25, 2014
updated Oct 24, 2016
Data for Goal 4.1.a. Maintain current level of statewide acreage dedicated to working farms with no net loss through 2015.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Goal 3: Sustainable Energy and a Clean Environment
- Row Count
- https://data.results.wa.gov/Goal-3-Sustainable-Energy-and-a-Clean-Environment/G3-4-1-a-Maintain-Croplands/c3sv-338eOpens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://data.results.wa.gov/d/c3sv-338e?category=Goal-3-Sustainable-Energy-and-a-Clean-Environment&view_name=G3-4-1-a-Maintain-CroplandsOpens in new window.
- Data Provided By
- Source Link
- Data Source
- WSDA Natural Resources Assessment Section Cropland Data
- Data Definition
- Cropland acreage documented in Washington State
- Target Rationale
- Tracking WA State acreage devoted to raising and harvesting crops is a measure of Washington's agricultural land base.