created Feb 07, 2014
updated Aug 28, 2016
Number of schools, by year, reporting they serve WA grown foods.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Goal 4: Healthy and Safe Communities
- Row Count
- https://data.results.wa.gov/Goal-4-Healthy-and-Safe-Communities/G4-1-2-Y-c-Schools-Serving-WA-Grown-Foods/svce-7ujzOpens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://data.results.wa.gov/d/svce-7ujz?category=Goal-4-Healthy-and-Safe-Communities&view_name=G4-1-2-Y-c-Schools-Serving-WA-Grown-FoodsOpens in new window.
- Data Provided By
- Source Link
- Data Source
- Annual Survey of Washington State School Districts.
- Data Definition
- Number of schools serving Washington grown foods.
- Target Rationale
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are an important component of a healthy diet.