created Apr 18, 2016
updated Aug 29, 2016
Includes five-year rolling averages and the corresponding Target Zero (straight decline to zero in 2030) from the Washington State Strategic Highway Safety Plan, Target Zero. These data are used in monitoring performance toward our zero goal.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Goal 4: Healthy and Safe Communities
- traffic, fatal, fatalities, impaired, speed, young drivers, crash
- Row Count
- https://data.results.wa.gov/Goal-4-Healthy-and-Safe-Communities/G4-2-4-a-Impaired-Driver-5YR-and-TZ/k78n-u7vxOpens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://data.results.wa.gov/d/k78n-u7vx?category=Goal-4-Healthy-and-Safe-Communities&view_name=G4-2-4-a-Impaired-Driver-5YR-and-TZOpens in new window.
- Data Source
- WA Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS)
- Data Definition
- Performance values from SHSP
- Data Frequency
- Every three years performance targets are updated.
- Target Rationale
- Target Zero