created Dec 10, 2013
updated Nov 23, 2016
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Goal 4: Healthy and Safe Communities
- dshs, developmental disabilities, community-based services, in home settings, quality of life
- Row Count
- https://data.results.wa.gov/Goal-4-Healthy-and-Safe-Communities/G4-3-2-b-Developmental-Disabilities-at-Home-bar-ch/53wr-uiw2Opens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://data.results.wa.gov/d/53wr-uiw2?category=Goal-4-Healthy-and-Safe-Communities&view_name=G4-3-2-b-Developmental-Disabilities-at-Home-bar-chOpens in new window.
- Data Provided By
- Source Link
- Data Source
- DSHS Developmental Disabilities (DD) EMIS Report data used to calculate the percentage for AD1.2-D; supplied by Susan Harrison, Management Services Division.
- Data Definition
- Community Clients count includes DDA clients living in community settings and receiving DDA paid services. This count does not include DDA eligible clients who receive only case management services. Total Caseload count is the community client caseload plus the RHC client caseload for each report period (excluding respite). Core Metrics chart shows the last month of each quarter.
- Target Rationale