created Mar 06, 2014
updated Aug 28, 2016
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Goal 4: Healthy and Safe Communities
- 3.2.c, vulnerable adult abuse, vulnerable, adult, investigations, 90 days, quality of life
- Row Count
- https://data.results.wa.gov/Goal-4-Healthy-and-Safe-Communities/G4-3-2-c-Vulnerable-Adult-Abuse-bar-chart-/7zke-9s43Opens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://data.results.wa.gov/d/7zke-9s43?category=Goal-4-Healthy-and-Safe-Communities&view_name=G4-3-2-c-Vulnerable-Adult-Abuse-bar-chart-Opens in new window.
- Data Provided By
- Source Link
- Data Source
- Adult Protective Services (APS) data is from the APS automated system. Resident and Client Protection
- Data Definition
- The percent of APS and RCPP investigations that are open longer than 90 days out of all open investigations. APS investigates abuse/neglect of individuals in their own home. RCPP investigates abuse/neglect by a named alleged perpetrator against individuals who live in facilities. Count is a snapshot taken on a specific day each month of investigations open longer than 90 days. Data for RCPP investigations is only available for CY2013 forward. RCPP data collection method will change with implementation of new TIVA data system in summer, 2014. APS methodology was updated in February 2014 and updated historically as well as last quarter. The previous methodology counted all cases open during a month, which led to duplication although the percentage measure results were similar.
- Data Frequency
- Quarterly data is an average of the monthly data for the three months in that quarter.