created Dec 02, 2015
updated Nov 02, 2016
Data to support Goal 5 indicator 3.2.a
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Goal 5: Efficient, Effective, and Accountable Government
- small businesses
- Row Count
- https://data.results.wa.gov/Goal-5-Efficient-Effective-and-Accountable-Governm/ARCHIVE-G5-3-2-a-Increase-the-number-of-Washington/fm7q-7n4yOpens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://data.results.wa.gov/d/fm7q-7n4y?category=Goal-5-Efficient-Effective-and-Accountable-Governm&view_name=ARCHIVE-G5-3-2-a-Increase-the-number-of-WashingtonOpens in new window.
- Data Provided By
- Department of Enterprise Services
- Source Link
- Data Source
- Department of enterprise Services, Contracts, Procurement and Risk Management Division
- Data Definition
- Number of Washington Small Businesses registered in WEBS
- Target Rationale
- The intent of this indicator is to provide greater exposure/competition of state bid opportunities for Washington Small Businesses, which in turn results in competitive pricing and boosts Washington’s economy.