created Mar 04, 2015
updated Aug 28, 2016
WSDA Fruit and Vegetable Inspection Program conducts a customer satisfaction survey each quarter. Goal of the Program is to have 90% of their customers satisfied.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Goal 5: Efficient, Effective, and Accountable Government
- Row Count
- https://data.results.wa.gov/Goal-5-Efficient-Effective-and-Accountable-Governm/G5-1-1-Customer-Satisfaction-WSDA/m67n-8b2iOpens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://data.results.wa.gov/d/m67n-8b2i?category=Goal-5-Efficient-Effective-and-Accountable-Governm&view_name=G5-1-1-Customer-Satisfaction-WSDAOpens in new window.
- Data Provided By
- Source Link
- Data Source
- Fruit and Vegetable Inspection Program Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Data Definition
- Percentage of customers survey reporting 3.0 or higher are considered satisfied (scale -- 1.0 to 4.0)
- Data Frequency
- Target Rationale
- Satisfying Fruit and Vegetable Inspection Program Customers better meets the industry's needs to successfully market their products.