created Oct 26, 2016
updated Oct 26, 2016
Amount of battery electric vehicles in the state fleet.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Goal 5: Efficient, Effective, and Accountable Government
- Row Label
- Row Count
- https://data.results.wa.gov/Goal-5-Efficient-Effective-and-Accountable-Governm/G5-2-3-b-Increase-the-number-of-battery-electric-v/xfe7-vmmcOpens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://data.results.wa.gov/d/xfe7-vmmc?category=Goal-5-Efficient-Effective-and-Accountable-Governm&view_name=G5-2-3-b-Increase-the-number-of-battery-electric-vOpens in new window.
- Data Provided By
- Department of Enterprise Services
- Source Link
- Data Source
- Department of Enterprise Services, Fleet Operations
- Data Definition
- number of batter electric vehicles in the state fleet
- Target Rationale
- Reduce greenhouse gasses by increasing the use of battery electric vehicles rather than gas powered vehicles.