Scoping Flow Chart
- What is the unique role of the State with respect to this issue? What can only you do?
- Who is the executive sponsor?
- Who is the champion?
- How should Results Washington be incorporated into this work?
- What could be expected to change in the next 24 months?
- Do we have the available resources within Results Washington or outside of Results Washington to meet our goals and impact change within 24 months?
- What is the problem statement?
- If not defined who’s job is it to refine the problem statement?
- Who within Results Washington could be helpful to refine the problem statement if needed?
- Where resources are limited, what is the strategy to bring attention to the issue, use what you’ve got effectively etc.?
- Does this align with our Results Washington service offerings