Results Washington Overview
Results Washington Services
Results Washington provides a variety of services which includes :
- Coordinating and facilitating the Governor's goal council meetings
- Administration of the Governor's key performance measures and data dashboard
- Leading the Governor's enterprise Lean initiative
- Provide consultation and coordination for agency responses to SAO performance audits
Goal Council Structure
Results Washington has 5 goal council area. They are comprised of 53 agencies, boards, and commissions who meet monthly to work on improving the Governor's strategic priorities. Each goal council has a goal map and a dashboard.
- Goal 1 World Class Education
- Goal 2 Prosperous Economy
- Goal 3 Environment
- Goal 4 Healthy and Safe Communities
- Goal 5 Effective and Efficient Government
(Click on the links to view the goal map)
Agency Specific Indicators
2017 Goal Council Calendar
Results Washington Dashboard
The dashboard provides data and narrative about the status of the Governor's 200 plus Results Washington performance measures. (Click on the picture to the left to view our comprehensive dashboard.)
Lead by Hollie Jensen, Lean Enterprise Consultant, Results Washington provides various services related to building a lean culture across Washington state government. (click on the picture below to see more Lean resources
Performance Audit Consultation
Tammy Firkins, Governor's Performance Audit Liaison, leads this effort within Results Washington. She consults with state agencies around performance audits, and fosters the performance audit process between executive branch agencies and the State Auditor's Office. She also provides support to the Joint Legislative Audit and Review Committee upon request. Results Washington encourages performance management and continuous improvement principles throughout the performance audit process. .
(For more about performance audits click on the picture to the right)
Other Results Washington Resources
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Use your reader’s words so your information is easy to understand.
- Have fun! No seriously, have fun!